Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My View on Things


I thought I should post this picture being that this has been my view for approximately 1/2 of my life - 12 hrs. a day. It is not a fantastic view, but interesting. I can see my sister Anna's top bunk and once in a while she surprises me and peeks over to talk to me (only when I am not supposed to be sleeping, of course). The fan is quite fascinating although it is hardly ever on. The mesh you see on the right of the picture is my crib tent. It has not yet been zipped but I suppose my mom wants to be prepared for when I make my debut climb down from Mt. Crib.

My latest "communinication" is when I am tired I lay down on the floor with my hands by my hips and wiggle like a fish. Mom used to laugh when I did that, but then she finally clued in. I want to go to bed! She seemed happy enough about that, as well. I think she thinks that I am such a cutie.

1 comment:

Amy & Greg said...

I love this! Great ideas of pictures to take before things change.