Thursday, May 26, 2011

I am getting so big and grown-up!

I just finished my first year of preschool with mom and my 3 buddies - Gavin, Raquel and Kami. I really miss them coming over twice a week. Our favorite part of preschool was jumping on the tramp and doing our Redbook Workbook. I was really good at pointing out when my friends were scribbling or not choosing the right colors. Teacher did not really think that was my job to point out, but hey! someone has to keep everyone on the straight and narrow path.

Now that school is over I still insist that my mom give me more preschool work to do. I love doing my math pages, my reading and coloring anything and everything that needs coloring. Mom thinks that I am taking after dad with my creative mind. She can't believe that I color better than any of my siblings (currently!). I am developing my mom's love of math and numbers. My mom seriously can't believe how smart I am - but why the surprise mom? I have always been the perfect child.

It will be great when school is out for my big brother and sisters, but for now it is nice to be home with mom and my new baby brother. Plus, this week Grandma is here and she plays games with me and takes me on errands and listens to me talk non-stop. She thought she would be able to finish her book this week, but not with my continuous prattling :) Mom takes naps every day now too - she will surely have a "wake-up" "back to reality" call next week with Grandma gone.........

















No comments: