Friday, May 8, 2009

"Hey" is not always just for horses...........!

My favorite part is at the end where he says, "I laughing!" (like that isn't obvious already!)

Funny story about him: We were getting pizza the other night and he threw Anna's shoes out his window. I saw and put them back in, I guess when he wasn't paying attention. We leave and about 2 blocks away he says, "Mom!" "Back!" "Toyn arowwn!" "Anna shoe!" I just thought it was so funny how his little mind was working. He knew he shouldn't throw them out the window (even though nobody said anything to him about it then) and in his mind we had to turn around and go back. And the way he said "turn around!" He wouldn't stop saying that until I had Josh fish them off the floor to show him we had them.

I love this age where they are really communicating with you but it is still so baby-ish.

5 comments:

Allan said...

You'd think his stomach would have started aching by the third laugh. Glad you had the camera.

Irish Cream said...

Infectious laughter! Miranda and I started giggling right along with you. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, Luke!!

Amy & Greg said...

That is so funny! I thought he would start crying because he was laughing so hard. What a happy kid--signs of good parenting, I am sure!

luke g said...

I don't know...i think most kids laugh anyways, whether their parents are good or not. I think luke is just laughing at being bad. Did you notice how he was ripping the propellar?

Sarah Bailey said...

Whatever psych0-analystic bro! My son would never damage a toy. Keep your rude comments to yourself.