Monday, March 31, 2008

I'll feed myself, thank you very much!


I'm just trying to make things easier on everyone - no need to fuss over me, folks. I can do it myself! In fact, if you try to help me, I will swat your hand away and refuse to eat anything. I'll even scream and make dinner time miserable for everyone! Don't you go trying to give me a baby spoon either. I want the real deal and I want it now. I also want the WHOLE apple (not cut up either!) I'm only trying to be independent, love you fam. (Can you blame me with 4 older siblings who are always in my face!!!!) Ahem, my sweet, adoring, gentle brother and sisters.........

Mom's Note: I'm getting really sick of cleaning Luke's high chair. He also is known to find cantaloupe rinds, apple cores, or a diapers in the garbage (at the top when it is full) and start eating them (the food, not the diapers.) I threw out a rotten mango the other day - it was REALLY bad inside -black etc, only to find Mr. Luke chowing down on it. I guess it still had a good flavor? Right. I know Dad recommends very ripe fruit for babies, but this is probably not what he means

2 comments:

Amy & Greg said...

That is so funny. This looks just like Andrew. "I do it myself, mommy." Okay, and now I have a gigantic mess.

Sarah Bailey said...

very good manners brother! love, anna